Why are the babies with Decisive always the ones that rage quit?
Every game
they'll stay in if their free escape perk helps them win, but otherwise as soon as their crutch perk is used and they go down they always disconnect.
It's really sad.
It's really sad.
Comments
It's a perk in the game. I plan on using it when I finally get it. Same with NOED. People that babyrage over those two perks are the hilarious ones.
That said, I wouldn't rage quit just because the killer got me even with the perk. People are just babies.
If they use DS and escape thats good.
If they use DS and go down again it's unfair therefore disconnect.
Happens like clockwork. Perhaps it should be buffed so that it can be used 3 times per trial?
its quite fun to be honest (unless you are playing survivor), you can get some good laughs off them
Idk tbh. People are sometimes #########
No free escape => not worth playing
Just a pitty that DCing isnt punished
Reasons DS players are my favorite
They often lend to an easy win.
Everyone complains about it being OP, yet this happens with 8/10 DS users.
I smell bait.