Put 2v8 in Custom matches.
It would be fun playing with a friend while hunting down bots, and waiting for the next 2v8 to come out. I might be asking for too much, but it would be really cool.
It would be fun playing with a friend while hunting down bots, and waiting for the next 2v8 to come out. I might be asking for too much, but it would be really cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, I don't think this is too much to ask for. I think non-holiday game modes, i.e, Chaos Shuffle, My Little Oni, Lights Out, and 2v8, should be available to play in custom games. They're not holiday-exclusive custom games, and wouldn't really be taking away from the rest of the game. It just adds more options for you and your friends to have fun with.
Honestly I would love it if I could play 2v8 exclusively with friends in customs
They confirmed they were working on this when they did the livestream in PAX last May but nothing has been said since
Would honestly love to see this. I don't play much with friends due to preference differences, as well as us finding custom games to be relatively repetitive and boring, so having that option would be pretty sick.