About permabans appeal

This might not be the best place to ask, but I honestly don’t know where else to post.
About three months ago, I got a permanent ban. I contacted support to understand what happened and what I could do, and after about a month they told me to reach out to EAC. I did that and sent appeals through EAC. My first appeal was denied after around two weeks, and after that the other two were denied within a single day. From what I’ve read, that’s understandable, since the appeal process now seems to be mostly automated through EAC.

I’m posting here because I don’t really lose anything by asking. I’ve been reading a lot of threads on the Dead by Daylight subreddit, and from what I’ve seen, the only people who ever got bans reversed in legit cases managed it through Behaviour. I haven’t seen anyone say they actually got help directly from EAC, especially now that the appeal is just a single button.

At this point, I just want to know if I should give up and move on, or if there’s still any way to talk to a real person. My Steam account is old and has a lot of memories, and it really sucks to have a permanent ban there and not be able to play with my friends anymore.

I know posts like this usually don’t get the best reactions. I’m not here to start an argument, just to ask a genuine question.

(Just to mention that English isn’t my primary language, so I used a translator to avoid any mistakes.)

Comments

  • We do not take ban appeals on the forums, if you have been directed to EAC via Support - it means that the ban was applied by them and therefore can only be reversed by them. Everyone is entitled to one appeal, where the information is reviewed. IF that is upheld (which is has been in your case it seems) then the decision stands and no further appeals are allowed. Player Support is unable to assist in the case of EAC bans.