Vecna - EGC
I feel like his power while in world breaker should be able to injury people even if near a hook. Its endgame. There should be no restraints.
I feel like his power while in world breaker should be able to injury people even if near a hook. Its endgame. There should be no restraints.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe as an add on, but base kit seems a bit much. He already has a lot going for him as is
I agree with this. Vecna's kit is already incredibly strong. Allowing him to hit under hook in the base kit with his Vine Attack would be impossible to go against because of its AOE. If it was done, they'd have to implement it so it can only deal damage to one of the survivors there (could be decided by random roll, hook stage, or targeting only the unhooker/unhookee).