The first "mini mori" ignores endurance?

Is this a bug or does The First power completely ignores endurance? The amount of times I've seen someone get unhooked and have their basekit endurance get shot into the air and mori'd and instead of being in deep wound.. I've seen people try to dead hard the hit and instead are floating in the air. This part of his kit is a cool design but my god there is zero counter play for that hit other than going into a locker or plot twisting and either way youre dead. Zero chance for a potential FTP/WGLF play, conviction, unbreakable, nothing. I am curious tho if bypassing endurance is intended or a bug

Comments

  • I don't think it bypass basekit endurance and if yes so be it. Survivors already have enough tools to fight back so I don't really care if he has some unique counter to agressive abusing of antitunnel. :) Finally someone who can fight against last second switch flashlight squad with at least this mini mori that feels very rewarding for good gameplay. And if your find yourself in a trouble then equip ds and hop in a locker like most players do.

  • it must be inconsistent because i've tried vine attacking a survivor off hook with 4 WB tokens and they just take the endurance hit