To my older peeps and some who have kids (for a chuckle)

So, kids now a days have no idea the struggle of homework, when I had 5-6 pieces of homework in a week, had no computer, only our hands, a pen and books! Anyone remember Love Film? or like a Video shop? having to rewind and post it (Uk here btw) cos they could ban you for been late or not rewinding it? lol Like I had a sega, but still was 98 percent out doors! parents be like, come in for tea or when the lights came on, those who didn't make it home slept over at a friends or very much was van napped lol When you went to a friends house and well a sandwich and a hose out back for water. The demos of play station dics and getting a playstation chipped. Or when I was young, trying to record the top 10 on a casette without someone talking and timing it right! parents now read kids to sleep, i had a casette tape and eerie stories lol

Comments