Switch 2: Minimum upgrade target + input options (deadzone/curves, optional K&M)
I want to start by saying: I have access to other platforms and,
I still prefer playing Dead by Daylight handheld on Switch 2 and I’d happily keep buying cosmetics, but right now the visuals and performance make that feel pointless (low resolution + newer models/hair look rough). I’m basically priced out of cosmetics because I can’t properly see what I’m buying.
I saw the official note that there are currently no plans for an upgraded Switch 2 version. Can you clarify what would need to be true to revisit that decision? Even a minimum viable target would help (e.g., stable high FPS target and clearer visuals).
Separately, if it’s feasible on the platform: could Switch 2 get feature parity improvements that help precision? Other consoles have official keyboard & mouse support, and on controller it would help a lot to have more detailed aim options (deadzone, response curve like linear vs exponential, aim acceleration settings). That would make killers that require precision or fast turning feel much more playable (e.g., Huntress, Blight, Singularity etc.).
If any of this isn’t possible on Switch 2, an explanation of the limiting factor would at least set expectations.
Comments