Killer Suggestion for Dead by Daylight – Jennifer’s Body (Megan Fox)
Hello Behaviour Interactive team!
I’m a long-time Dead by Daylight fan, and first of all, I want to congratulate you on the amazing work you continue to do. It’s impressive how the game keeps evolving while staying fresh and engaging for the community.
I’d love to share an idea that I truly believe would fit perfectly into the Dead by Daylight universe and generate huge excitement among players: adding Jennifer Check from Jennifer’s Body (played by Megan Fox) as a licensed Killer.
She has everything that makes a Killer memorable in DBD — strong charisma, a striking presence, and a terrifying contrast between seduction and brutality. Her character represents a different kind of horror: alluring, unsettling, and deadly. It’s a concept that feels both fresh and perfectly aligned with the game’s tone.
From a gameplay perspective, her abilities could explore themes like charm, manipulation, or psychological pressure, offering a truly unique experience. Not to mention the incredible potential for cosmetics, animations, and overall community buzz.
This suggestion comes from a place of genuine appreciation for the game and trust in the creative risks Dead by Daylight has always embraced.
Thank you for your time, and for continuing to deliver such iconic horror experiences.
Kind regards ,Kally
Comments