DLSS,flexibility of graphics settings
I really want the developers to add DLSS to the game, as native TAA anti-aliasing is incredibly blurry, and setting the sharpness percentage to high doesn't help much. It's long been clear that DLAA and DLSS (quality) often provide better anti-aliasing and are also much sharper than TAA, especially since ghosting and artifacts from TAA in the game are worse than those from DLSS. DLSS also improves performance (if anyone is experiencing performance issues). As far as I know, these features can be added in a couple of clicks in UE5. I'd also like to see ray tracing added. I heard somewhere that "not everyone has an Nvidia graphics card," but according to Steam statistics, the vast majority have Nvidia graphics cards. I'd also like to see specific sliders in the graphics settings, rather than ready-made presets. I'm really upset that the developers aren't doing anything about the technical side of the game, and when they're offered ideas for the game or specific features, they either don't read them or ignore them. I've sent more than one request for DLSS, but every single one of them hasn't even been read (I think). This is my second suggestion, and I think the developers will ignore it as well. Why add a suggestion section if no one reads it?
Comments