HEARTBREAK

​Subject: Deep disappointment about Steve's voice and my lost investment

​Message:

​"Hello Dead by Daylight Team,

​I am writing this with a heavy heart. I have been a loyal player for a long time, and I truly love this game. However, the recent change to Steve Harrington's voice has completely ruined my motivation to play.

​I spent my hard-earned Auric Cells on Nicolas Cage specifically to use his perks with Steve’s iconic screams. I spent weeks grinding for Bloodpoints to Prestige him. I even gave up on buying Vecna just to experience this fun interaction. Now, it feels like all my effort and money have been thrown away.

​To be honest, I feel very discouraged to even open the game anymore. It feels like the personality of my favorite character is gone. If the original voice isn't coming back, I feel cheated as a customer. Please refund my Auric Cells so I can at least buy Vecna and try to find a reason to keep playing.

​Please don't let a loyal player down. I just want the fun back." (NickName: Mor Adam)

Comments

  • @MorAdam213 said:

    ​Subject: Deep disappointment about Steve's voice and my lost investment

    ​Message:

    ​"Hello Dead by Daylight Team,

    ​I am writing this with a heavy heart. I have been a loyal player for a long time, and I truly love this game. However, the recent change to Steve Harrington's voice has completely ruined my motivation to play.

    ​I spent my hard-earned Auric Cells on Nicolas Cage specifically to use his perks with Steve’s iconic screams. I spent weeks grinding for Bloodpoints to Prestige him. I even gave up on buying Vecna just to experience this fun interaction. Now, it feels like all my effort and money have been thrown away.

    ​To be honest, I feel very discouraged to even open the game anymore. It feels like the personality of my favorite character is gone. If the original voice isn't coming back, I feel cheated as a customer. Please refund my Auric Cells so I can at least buy Vecna and try to find a reason to keep playing.

    ​Please don't let a loyal player down. I just want the fun back." (NickName: Mor Adam)

    Sadly, this change dissapointed a lot of people. Steven, Nancy and Johnatan didn't need new voices. The only reason to do so would be if they actually manage to get voices by og actors, which isn't the case.