Will killer bots ever come to custom matches?
This is one of things, I've been wanting and hoping would come to the game since the survivor bots were added back during the knight's release. I understood back then with it would be difficult to program the bots to use the many different powers. But nowadays in 2v8 if a killer disconnects they are replaced with a bot that uses their powers pretty damn well, so why no "Add Killer bot" button in the custom match lobby?
I would suggest adding the killers that are in 2v8 first, since they should be easier to add since they already have bot versions, also just a side suggestion I think it would be cool if we can change the bots outfits, even if it was just a full set, it would really make it feel more like a "Custom Match" or at the very least let us use legendary skins.
Comments