Vecna mori PSA
Just a small PSA I thought I'd post for the people who'll see this - don't mori (offering) survivors when they're laying against the border wall of a map. Your game will crash.
Just a small PSA I thought I'd post for the people who'll see this - don't mori (offering) survivors when they're laying against the border wall of a map. Your game will crash.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this should be posted in Bug reporting. But yes this is a very game breaking issue. You could provide some proof, recreating the bug in customs perhaps, just to make people to take it more seriously.