Nurse's bugs make me lose my mind

There was an error displaying this embed. Dead by Daylight - 2026-01-29 21-42-43.zip

Explain to me WHY when I teleport. From my point of view is shows me I failed

But when the teleportation is done I got instant tp to the location I was aiming for ??!!!

HOW CAN YOU BROKE SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T TOUCH

Comments

  • how the hell does a game this long into its life have issues that not even a small indie game would? Still confused as to how TWD chapter just made springtrap be entirely white as if Daryl showing up made him into a giant cookie to be dipped in milk

  • it's been months, now it's even worse… it feels like they don't care about nurse because she is the strongest killer

  • @lunaticlifter said:

    it's been months, now it's even worse… it feels like they don't care about nurse because she is the strongest killer

    Was the stongest. This is pure nerf