Did vaulting the pallet back after kaneki grapples over it get removed this update?

ever since the new update dropped on tuesday, i haven’t been able to revault the pallet after kaneki scampers over it. it always insta-downs me without kaneki even having to do anything. did it get removed or am i just not doing the timing right? if someone could let me know that would be much appreciated!

Comments

  • I think its bugged now, kaneki always get bugged out like after springtrap droped I had many bugs while playing him or against him.

    Just have to wait for bugfix patch I think it takes like two weeks since from release date of that new patch.

  • u can still do it sideway and its easier since u have no colision.

  • It's bugged and often downs you even if you try to run away, yet alone vault back.