THEY FIXED THE NULL DEPLOYMENT BUG!!!
HOLY CRAP MERCHANT IS PLAYABLE AGAIN!!! STILL NOT GOOD, BUT AT LEAST SHE PLAYABLE!!!
HOLY CRAP MERCHANT IS PLAYABLE AGAIN!!! STILL NOT GOOD, BUT AT LEAST SHE PLAYABLE!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yaaay
Good news!
WOW!
Now revert all the nerfs and make her a killer instead of a punching bag F tier.
either that or a rework.
Not sure I would call her state playable…
I am not playing her with current stealth.
Fixed ?
Yeah.
Playable ?
Uuuuuuuuuuh questionnable
I meant like no longer unplayably buggy, I’ve mained this killer since the rework and the only things we got were her getting gutted, two rework concepts that just made her dashslop, and some quality of life buffs, which helped but not to the point they were probably hoping.