Thought he was Bug Free Vecna
Darn I was playing so much of the First for so long and not run into any bugs but I finally did
After hooking a Survivor I couldn't traverse the Upside down 😭
Darn I was playing so much of the First for so long and not run into any bugs but I finally did
After hooking a Survivor I couldn't traverse the Upside down 😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i had this as well. Noy sure if it was right after I hooked soneone but it wouldn't let me use the traverse power. I used a vine ranged attack and that seemed to reset it. Was able to traverse afterwards