Is Torn Asunder bugged or am I doing something wrong
Title, I have definitely hit people as Vecna
Title, I have definitely hit people as Vecna
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not working for me as intended.
That's odd. Not sure. I just got it though today when I was playing on Hawkins. It might be based off that map? I am not sure. Thats where I got it.
Yeah… I think something is wrong with the achievement tracking.
I don’t even own Vecna, yet I’m getting progress on “Torn Asunder” while playing Survivor.
I was originally working on the new Survivor aura achievement, and at the same time my Vecna killer achievement started progressing, even though I wasn’t playing him.
That really shouldn’t be possible, so it looks like the achievements might be mis-wired / cross-tracking.
It literally procs when you get hit as a survivor by his power