Has anyone else felt like matchmaking has been horrible since new update?

My teammates may legitimately be AI’s me and my girlfriend legit waited all day until we got off work to play and everyone we play with are terrible. Keep in mind I have thousands of hours and 7 years of experience at this game. How?

Comments

  • I started playing a bit more this past week and it seems we have a new generation of gamer. Not even commenting on skill, but I can tell I'm the grandpa in the room. probably the ST hype.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I started playing a bit more this past week and it seems we have a new generation of gamer. Not even commenting on skill, but I can tell I'm the grandpa in the room. probably the ST hype.

    A lot of Killers using FNAF icons on my end, so not far off.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I started playing a bit more this past week and it seems we have a new generation of gamer. Not even commenting on skill, but I can tell I'm the grandpa in the room. probably the ST hype.

    every game someone is tunneled out with zero restraint they let teammates struggle on first it’s unplayable

  • This content has been removed.
  • Since the new update? Matchmaking has been non-functional for years. I have multiple thousand hours and I regularly get paired with brand new players in my solo queue lobbies on a regular basis.

  • I wish people that grind the PTB and have a 3 week head start mastering a killer before 90% of the playerbase even encounters them would have their MMR adjusted. they get to fully master a new power and then butcher a bunch of new players for hours.

  • pretty sure the matchmaking system tries to force the 40/60% escape/kill ratios at this point. matches are too unbalanced, always one side stomping the other. i think at some point a few years ago i would have said 30% of my matches felt balanced but now it feels like 10%.