So about that Dredge Ghost Cosmetic: Fear of Reminiscence
Since the release of Fear of Reminiscence, I have been observing discussions about it and while I think its an okay cosmetic in its own right, the community spirits certainly has taken large hit over how far the final cosmetic is from the vote we gave on it. I voted for it too, if you forgot here it is.
Now I may just be unhinged about the Community, but I think the similar problem that was with the Head cosmetic for the Singularity was way less a public problem than this one. But BHVR decided to change it and fix the problems with the technology that was missing to create an excellent product. I use the Singularity head myself.
So the question is Should BHVR invest the time, money and energy into correcting the Fear of Reminiscence??
I think undoing mistakes of the past is laudable and would probably make alot of frowny faces happy again. but the technological strive for excellence pushes the Game's boundaries wider. its no secret that all skits and or cloth in the game have been disappointing for a long time, especially when it bugs out and gets caught inside the model of characters.
I think BHVR should reconsider it again. Thanks for reading.

Comments