Why is it survivors are punished what Killers are not

I have been having a serious issue with being camped and being slugged. I have killers that will go through and slug everyone in the party and just wait for us to die that way rather than hooking anyone. And on that note they will also camp until the camp meter goes up just to tunnel you out as well. Us survivors are punished when we abandon games like this however in my opinion I think if every survivor abandons a game that the killer should be punished because every survivor is abandoning the game for a reason.

Comments

  • The abandon feature is intended to be a way out of being trapped in a losing situation. The killer already has downed all 4 survivors and the likelyhood that you win from there is low. If you abandon you are accepting that you lost and don't want to play out the match.