Could a Distinguished Red-Haired Survivor Change Your Pick?
Hey everyone, we’re curious how your survivor choices might shift. Right now, the top picks are the dark-haired young woman and the silver-haired fox.
We’re wondering — if the red-haired survivor had a more distinguished, battle-worn look, would that change who you’d pick?
Check out the poll linked below…
@Starlesque said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BI4EQXJK1JA1/img-5517.jpeg
Right now the top survivor picks seem split between the dark-haired young woman and the silver-haired fox.
If the red-haired man had a more distinguished survivor look (visible scars, signs of endurance, lived-in experience), would your choice change?
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XTSLA9QBGVCO/img-5527.jpeg

Comments
no
gimme granny
I voted for the older woman but I dig the red-haired guy as well as he is. I'd actually be more likely to use him than the one I voted for, I just want a little age diversity, and we already have a couple older guys.
YES!!!
some tough choices.