Do all the New Survivors share a connection with TRYKS?

image.png

Like I’ve said before, all of the new survivors have heterochromia—two different eye colors—which has already been associated with TRYKS. Seeing this trait repeated across every new survivor feels intentional, especially since DBD lore shows that prolonged time in the Fog and Trials changes people, causing them to lose parts of themselves. It makes me wonder if heterochromia is a visible sign of that mutation and a deeper connection to TRYKS.

Screenshot 2026-01-24 at 6.55.14 AM.png

Comments

  • These aren't all individual existing characters, they're potential designs that could be used for the final singular survivor.

  • Lastly, I hope everyone was able to enjoy last night’s triple conjunction. I swear it looked like TRYKS was smiling - and with the introduction of these new survivors, it feels like TRYKS knew it All Along.

    image.png
  • @CatManThree said:

    These aren't all individual existing characters, they're potential designs that could be used for the final singular survivor.

    Oh Okay, I thought they were the actual character