Medkits and why they SUCK!

The medkit change that brought about the self healing reduction in medkits comes from a place of concern, however every rarity medkit is EXACTLY the same besides healing others faster!

I think medkits should receive some diversity and changes to set it apart better.

Common Medkit: Keep the same, but I really do think common rarity items should just always be unlocked for survivors.

Uncommon Medkit: Replace the survivor healing speed bonus with a 20% skill check chance bonus and 20% skill check size bonus when healing someone else.

Rare Medkit: Medkit with 16 charges, removed self heal penalty, flat healing speed boost of 50% to you and those you heal, max of 16 charges.

Epic Medkit: Medkit with 32 charges, heals other survivors 25% faster, and upon completing a heal removes and prevents mangled, hemorrhage, broken, and blindness for 30 seconds, however you cannot heal yourself.

Explanation: Common medkit is a common medkit, Uncommon just needs to be slightly unique and could give some more use to skill check add ons, Rare medkits act as a quick one time self heal, which sure you can get two from an uncommon or common, however it's much quicker. Epic: A medkit FOCUSED on assisting for healing builds, would add variety to the Medkits in the game.

That's all, I hope you guys like this!

Comments

  • now that you mention it, my hate towards the devs increased a lot when they nerfed medkits to basically all do the same thing even at different rarities — aint nobody bring a purple medkit to heal a teammate likeeeee why would I bring an item to use on someone else lmao

  • Medkits been nerfed a while ago. A lot of new killers were not in the game and older killers had to work hard for the hits. Self heal was effecient way how to save time for others. Medkits were replaced with some alternatives that were not in the game before - Strenght in shadow, moment of glory, clean break etc. So I think that the self-heal through medkit sucks but the self-healing is still decent. To the medkits, they are pretty boring tbh. Used on yourself they are all same rarity - rip Pharmacy that was buffed million times. I would defienetly prefer medkits have different charges so the rarity matters.