Blidness is just an effect that only exist to make SoloQ more miserable
After playing some chaos suffle I encounter a lot of killers with third seal. It is a totem, yes, but the times I've reached second state in my first because my teammates didn't know where I was is ridiculous. A swf team doesn't have this kind of problem because they can tell where they are, but with randoms?
I just wish the effect keeps like this, but show the aura of hooked survivors. Something that can make SoloQ more bearable.
Comments
And people will still say comms provide no advantages lol
I completely agree. Its very frustrating to deal with and not at all satisfying to apply as a killer. Because you never really know what kind of effect it's having unless you are taking it to the extremes. Needs a rework and they really shouldn't keep putting it on new killer add-ons/perks until then