Most clutch adrenaline moment?
Had a game where I was being tunnelled like a good un and was on my death hook and was currently injured. Was 1 gen left and managed to evade killer for as long as I could. I was running forward knowing I was down then gen pops!!
I manage to get a speed boost and heal, just as he swiped at me.
Still got tunnelled and got a hit on me, but thanks to survivors taking a few hits for me, I got out!
Clutch adrenaline moment there and more satisfying knowing how I was tunnelled.
What are your most clutch adrenaline moments?
I manage to get a speed boost and heal, just as he swiped at me.
Still got tunnelled and got a hit on me, but thanks to survivors taking a few hits for me, I got out!
Clutch adrenaline moment there and more satisfying knowing how I was tunnelled.
What are your most clutch adrenaline moments?
Comments
Oh that is going to hurt Freddy mains. I am not sure though, they must have gotten used to it
I basically looped a Freddy for 4 generators, there was no pallet and window nearby and I was about to go down. Freddy swung at me and at that very moment, I got my adrenaline, got out of his dream world, made him whiff since I wasn't in his dream world, healed up and started to sprint.
I think that poor thing just stood there and waited everybody to leave because neither I nor my teammates got put to sleep after that.
I just left the match with a smile on my face feeling upset for Freddy.
ViDeO oR iT dIdn'T hApPeN