PS5 and, recently, Steamdeck.
Shout out to all our GameCube friends, Slaughtering & surviving at 24 FPS!
I still can't believe the Pikmin hats are exclusive to the GameCube ๐
ps5 and pc
It's so cool to see how many people are on several platforms!
PS5 mostly but occasionally Xbox X and very very rarely on Nintendo Switch if I want the game to be extremely difficult to play ๐
technically i play on a Debian computer 90% of the time, but I also like to think about the Steam Deck experience of DBD a lot
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PS5 and, recently, Steamdeck.
Shout out to all our GameCube friends, Slaughtering & surviving at 24 FPS!
I still can't believe the Pikmin hats are exclusive to the GameCube ๐
ps5 and pc
It's so cool to see how many people are on several platforms!
PS5 mostly but occasionally Xbox X and very very rarely on Nintendo Switch if I want the game to be extremely difficult to play ๐
technically i play on a Debian computer 90% of the time, but I also like to think about the Steam Deck experience of DBD a lot