I'm a bit confused, I think something might have been lost in translation here. The waffle would probably get a little soggy, but some people like soggy waffles. If by waffle you mean lantern, it'll be returned to the post it was hanging on (just like if you were to hook them).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a bit confused, I think something might have been lost in translation here. The waffle would probably get a little soggy, but some people like soggy waffles. If by waffle you mean lantern, it'll be returned to the post it was hanging on (just like if you were to hook them).
...
w-waffle?
.....
yes?
I think hes asking you.
if your talking about @AlwaysInAGoodShape post, its not real. You got baited.
@EJmurdermain what new item?
That was bait.
Yep.
This is why I only pay attention to what the devs say.
it wasn't bait, it was an idea for an event posted for the "Event Idea" thread. They just thought it was real.
Wunderwaffe is what the post is talking about