Are cosmetics with bad clipping actually fixed?

I’ve been playing as Ripley a lot recently and although I love her Cats & Dogs cosmetic it has some really bad clipping on her shoulder when performing different actions.

IMG_0377.jpeg IMG_0378.jpeg IMG_0379.jpeg

After searching on the forum I came across this thread:

@Mikempk67 said:

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Very miniscule bug, but when doing certain actions, like repairing generators, or healing while wearing the Cat Survivor Outfit, her tank top will clip through certain parts of her skin, specifically on her back. Mainly her shoulder blade, but it also happens slightly on the right side of her back.

PLATFORM: Xbox Series S

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Just play as the survivor Ellen Ripley with the new Cat Survivor Outfit set, then work on a generator. It will be noticable instantly. This happens on a few different spots on her back.

IMAGE:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R7YTV8F85OVT/17483671985354249292098990701422.jpg

This clipping was reported back in May 2025 and it still hasn’t been fixed. I know clipping won’t be at the top of the list in terms of bugs etc but can we expect this to ever be fixed or will this just be how the cosmetic looks from now on?

Comments