4k Resolution Support
I'm really tired of having to do skill checks that are 4 times smaller than 1080p and not being able to read anything without shoving me face into the screen. Also the menu looks horrible...
I'm really tired of having to do skill checks that are 4 times smaller than 1080p and not being able to read anything without shoving me face into the screen. Also the menu looks horrible...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the same problem (skill checks are too small at 4k) , Its a big disadvantatge for 4k monitor users. It isn't resolvet yet: If you have 4k resolution its not your game.
My tv is a fake 1080p but even so, the UI looks like it was created for only PC cheap monitor.
It's maybe the only game i played where we can't change the resolution.
It's a shame.
Devs are only thinking about cosmectics.
So many problems in this game and they never answer or fix anuthing.
I hope this game will sunk soon.
I really enjoy this game, but devs like that didn't deserve to have money as they seems to not care at all about the players.
:/