I haven't seen Xenomorph for 2 years. No joke.

Out of all the horror franchises, Alien is my most favorite one. I P100'd Ellen Ripley and, of course, Xenomorph but I play 90% Survivor and 10% Killer. I was bummed out Ellen Ripley didn't have the face likeness of the real actor but what disappoints me the most is there is nobody playing Xenomorph besides me apparently lol

I can understand why nobody does though. The fact that Xeno isn't a real stealth killer and Xeno's power can be disabled by turrets. Unlike the movies, Xeno has no chance to get close to anybody without the damn turret peeping from miles away with its motion tracker. There is also a chance a tail attack doesn't always register. The nerf to his tail attack also did numbers to him.

I'm unsure how to change Xenomorph without making it overpowered or underpowered. His power is burdensome to balance due to the turrets and whatnot.

Adding undetectable outside the tunnels wouldn't make any difference due to the motion tracker from turrets. Making his tail faster but turrets stronger would make or break his power. Adding additional gamemode stuff like Facehuggers is funny but strange since it would instantly kill survivors.

Do you, perhaps, have a good idea for Xenomorph?

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • Just echoing that the main reason I rarely play Xeno is turrets. I don't mind the idea, I get what they're going for, but they can be used in ways that basically take away your power, and you're not sneaky enough to get away with no power as Xeno.

  • @Junylar said:

    Xeno is the chillest killer in the roster. If nothing works out, you can just hide in the tunnels where the survivors can't hurt you! Almost like the Nurse hiding behind the gates, but better.

    There was a time we could go on top of the shack and chill but they ruined it.

1 2 ›