Few minor tweaks to killers I'd like to see

Trapper - now starts with all traps and placing them happens instantly

Wraith - now has faster kicking and vaulting when cloacked basekit, remove longer stun when cloacked

Hillbilly - Increase overdrive duration by 10s

Nurse - remove lunge add on, decrease fatique by 0.2s

Myers - Increase duration of EI by 30s

Hag - 4.6, remove ability to wipe Hag's traps

Doctor - increase duration of being shocked by 1s

Huntress - Increase amount of hatchets to 10, decrease reload time to 2s

Cannibal - increase base charges to 4

Freddy - increase speed of rupture

Pig - crouch speed 4.4, can now move when charging ambush

Clown - increase hindred to 15 %, increase invigoration to 15 %

Spirit - Increase YH duration to 7s and recharge to 10s

Legion - increase FF speed to 6.5m/s

Plague - decrease amount of fountains to 4, Plagie starts with 2 pools corrupted

Ghostface - increase speed in NS by 15 % when out of chase, injuring partialy marked survivor no longer removes stalk meter

Demogorgon - can now recycle portals, increase aoe of detection when charging power

Oni - hooking survivor, survivor vaulting, survivor repairing gen or healing drop 50 % more orbs

Deathslinger - when redeemer is not reloaded DS has 5 % haste, increase base reload by 30 %

Pyramid Head - punishment inflicts torment, hooking survivor removes torment

Blight - decrease rush tokens by 1 and increase base speed by 5 %, rework speed add ons

Twins - Victor gains ability to remotely hook survivors causing him going on cooldown

Trickster - every blade hit during main event gives you same amount of blades back

Nemesis - added 3rd zombie, increase zombie movespeed by 50 % base, remove blinding zombies, increase duration of zombie respawn when killed by pallet

Onryo - holding tape inflicts oblivious

Dredge - increase speed of teleport out of nightfall

Knight - multiple guards can be spawned at the same time, introduce immunity of guard detecting haunting survivors

Skull Merchant - hacking drones apply undetectable to SM for 15s

Xenomorph - increase range of tail attack

Chucky - increase speed of SaD

Unknown - injuring survivor with UVX reset stared progress

Lich - buff magical items aura duration to make them more meaningfull, cut 5s cooldown of each spell

Dracula - increase pounce ability gained when picking up orb

Houndmaster - increase dog chase speed to be harder for stunning when camping pallet, rework knotted rope add on

Ghoul - increase range of leap into 16m

Springtrap - increase speed of travelling through doors

Krasue - lower fungi to 4

Comments

  • Trapper - I never like the suggestion of giving him all the traps in the start. I would more like them to make them spawn more centralized in the maps. The placement should not be instant but it could be way faster than it currently is.

    Wraith - Depends how fast but I still think the longer stun duration stays.

    Hillbilly - Don't think that would be major problem but would need testing.

    Nurse - I think she needs other changes than that. Like give her longer lunge more blinks she does or something.

    Myers - I don't think he needs any more buffs really

    Hag - Speed change is fine but wiping the traps should not be removed rather should make add-ons or change existing ones to do something if someone wipes a trap like show aura

    Doctor - No he is fine with the shock duration he has

    Huntress - No she is fine

    Cannibal - I don't think that is good way of buffing him

    Freddy - I don't think that change is needed

    Pig - I am still in the opinion only change she needs is to make the ambush sound happen after she starts moving

    Clown - No need for those buffs

    Spirit - I think those are little bit too generous buffs.

    Legion - I think he is fine

    Plague - No way in hell that would make Plague way too annoying to play against

    Ghostface - I don't think those would be good changes

    Demogorgon - Would not be bad change but I would still keep the killer instinct. Still would need some limit of what portals could be recycled.

    Oni - Does not need a buff

    Deathslinger - I don't think that would be the correct way to buff him

    Pyramid Head - Not a fan of that change takes away of his uniqueness

    Blight - I think he is fine as he is

    Twins - So even faster downing for them no thank you as it will just lead Twins players staying in Victor longer.

    Trickster - Should never be a thing

    Nemesis - I agree on the third zombie and maybe making the zombies faster on base but not the other parts

    Onryo - Not something she needs

    Dredge - Depends how much faster teleport

    Knight - Does not need this

    Skull Merchant - Hacking the drone should cause something to the survivor not the killer

    Xenomorph - I don't think the tail attack needs a buff.

    Unknown - I don't think this is needed

    Lich - I don't think this needs to be changed

    Dracula - does not need a change

    Houndmaster - add-on does need changes yes otherwise no

    Ghoul - Does not need buffs

    Springtrap - I don't think this is the change he needs

    Krasue - I don't think this is the change she would need but some minor buff would not be bad.