Eleven Perk idea
i think they should give eleven a telekinetic pallet drop and her nose bleed no side effects from bleed and there's a 1 minute and 5 second cooldown i feel like this would be great for eleven
i think they should give eleven a telekinetic pallet drop and her nose bleed no side effects from bleed and there's a 1 minute and 5 second cooldown i feel like this would be great for eleven
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cannot believe they didn't do anything with her telekentic abilities.
Honestly an exhaustion perk for a small nudge would have been so fun, trying to hole killers or knocking them off a ledge.
It'd basically been an alternative to head on and I'd have loved that, coz I like buying time in my chases by confronting the killer.
I'm a survivor, not a victim.