xenomorph in 2v8
I don't have much to say other than I'd really like the xenomorph in 2v8 because she is my main and i love xenomorphs, and the reason I got the game was because I love alien. Obviously make her turrets not do anything to her partner, no sensors and no burning for anyone who isn't the xenomorph because it would be unfair to be punished by your partner's counterplay, especially stealth killers. I think her partner should be allowed to help her break the turrets though to add some altruism with your partner (and because if not survivors could bodyblock the partner with an invincible turret). When it comes to her being together with another killer that has important things around the map (like vecna or sadako even though they aren't in 2v8 at this current moment) I think special versions of the props that combine them could work, or have them directly next to eachother. This could even be interesting with the right partner since you'd be incentivizing survivors to go next to xeno tunnels for a different reason, helping her out. Also I do realize it's kinda silly to have a xenomorph working alongside anyone or anything else but I mean she's already forced by the entity in one way or another to hook people despite it being against her instincts, so I'm sure the entity could do something for it to canonically work. Maybe she just can't sense her partner. It would for sure need some tweaks but I'd really love to play as her with my friends. That's all.
Comments
Nah i dont think that would be great idea it would feel like napalm treatment to paly as xeno in 2v8 and it would only be doable if they would made his runner mode recharge cooldown super fast and didnt increase the turrets numbers from 4 but as in nemis case that wont happen and he will suck even more than nemi especialy now when nemi will get his buffs to zombies which is a big thing because I fear it will slipt the game in half.
I don't really care if you think she will be too weak for you to play, I'm saying that I want to play her in 2v8, if you think flame turrets are too annoying then don't play xenomorph, but I fail to see how it's a "bad idea" to add a character just because you personally won't play her
I'm sure they'll add xeno soon a lot of license killers are getting in
All Im saying is she needs to be well buffed and devs need to be careful with turrets because she isnt that good as many think and playing against more than 5 turrets in 2v8 will be huge issue for her even with 4 she will be very fragile just like nemesis before his buff or even more as slinger.
You might want to play just the character and i get that but that wont work well if she will feel (and be eventually) way worse than 1v4 veersion, loops are way safer in 2v8 and on half of the maps there are multiple high wall loops where tail isnt that great as on those logs loops on red forest map where sliger and huntress shine. Just look on pyramidhead he is just almost the same as in 1v4 and thats why almost no one plays him because why wait 30 minutes into game that should be fun but instead its boring because you cant get done anything especialy alone (holding w against him is easy counter that works very well especialy in 2v8 where loops are more close togeather and are safer he just cant beat it and his buffs are kinda joke like if they just gave him more range or that range iri addon they would do some good same with slinger unless you are dedicated main who doesnt play anyone else than its just waste o time).
Like it or not my oppinion is killers before are added shoul get solid buffs not like pyramidhead or slinger,nemi which went into this mode with just very small buffs into their kit while being not even that strong as other killers that got huge buffs (blight,nurse,spirit,dracula) and thats why nobody plays them and even their mains just skip them because it feels like playing that killer perkless against sweaty seal teams of swf.
Hard thing to do as the license holders might not like to mix with other killers. Still you never know.
yeah i guess you're right, I have no objections to her getting buffed for 2v8 obviously I'm just saying I'd really like to play her whether she's weak or not is all
I think xeno wont be that huge of a deal because xenos are pretty common in many games throught years but killers like mayers or freddy will be hard maybe impossible to see in 2v8 (Idk whats big difference but look at mortal kombat there is xeno and other characters were there like leather face,freddy etc.).