Took a break and came back ready to uninstall

I am on console and strictly soloq. I have played for 4 days and every game has been tunneling, slugging, or trading hooks because killers have built in teleport from across the board. I think out of 30 games I won about 5 and teammates are just as bad. Survivors have given up and killers are going twice as hard. Maybe it’s just regional but it is not fun to play anymore.

Comments

  • @Unequalmitten86 said:

    I am on console and strictly soloq. I have played for 4 days and every game has been tunneling, slugging, or trading hooks because killers have built in teleport from across the board. I think out of 30 games I won about 5 and teammates are just as bad. Survivors have given up and killers are going twice as hard. Maybe it’s just regional but it is not fun to play anymore.

    while i play soloq survivor and seem to be doing ok….if i was on console i would have quit the game long ago. i started on console and thought its ok but then went to PC and didnt look back, i couldnt go back to console now after playing PC