Prestiging With Seasonal Items

You should keep all seasonal items when you prestige.

That is all.

Comments

  • Actually that is a good idea.
    I get why normal items don't stay (i don't but whatever)
    But seasonal items have no reason to dissapear

  • Use them beforehand, that's what they're for. I always try to clear inventory so its not wasted bp.
  • Agreed. Keepsakes are awesome!
    Looking back at old events.

    I know most don't give a damn, but keep the mementos in the back of the list. That way they don't want to mori someone.
  • This is why I won't prestige most of my survivors, I've got various event items and things that were removed from the bloodweb like moon offerings and old map offerings. I just feel special to have them ^.^

  • I prestige my characters at the start of events for this reason.

  • I like this idea, cause I want my spoopy fleshloights

  • @DemonDaddy said:
    Use them beforehand, that's what they're for. I always try to clear inventory so its not wasted bp.

    Seasonal items are reusable though. If you had red letter offerings from 2018, they worked for this 2019 event.

  • I would have liked it if you kept discontinued items like the moonlight bouquet. Had to kill that on my wraith when I prestige and felt a little bad because I'd never see it again.