Kiss, Marry or Kill? (survivors and killers)

Kiss - hm i think David King.
Marry - the wraith, he seems like a romantic...
Kill - Quention. (just the name says it all!)

Comments

  • kiss: Kate Denson
    Marry: Spirit (she seems like such a nice girl and she is HOT)
    Kill: Freddy Krueger. That changing is ######### creepy as #########
  • Kiss - Nea
    Marry - Huntress (she can get food)
    Kill - Bill the console dodger

  • Kiss-Adam
    Marry-Frank
    Kill-Julie

  • Kiss- Dwight (he's cute)
    Marry- David (god he's so sexy I think I have a problem)
    Kill- Nea (yeah I'd kill this Rat-faced b*tch)
  • Survivors:
    Kiss: Meg
    Marry: Feng Min
    Kill: Quentin

    Killers:
    Kiss: Huntress
    Marry: Spirit
    Kill: Freddy
  • Kiss- Dwight 
    Marry- David
    Kill- Nea
    Me too XD
    Your name is f*ckin brilliant xD.
  • Speaking as a gay guy;

    Kiss: David
    Marry: Dwight
    Kill: Nea

  • Speaking as a gay guy;

    Kiss: David
    Marry: Dwight
    Kill: Nea

    Ey!!We basically have the same list!!!
  • Kiss: Kate. (100%)
    Marry: Feng. (With her 2019 lunar new year cosmetics hell yeah)
    Kill: David. (His face annoys me)

  • @WaffleThot said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Kiss- Dwight 
    Marry- David
    Kill- Nea

    Me too XD

    That username is the best.

  • The Hag would be an absolute nightmare as a wife. She could teleport to home, the bathroom, your place of work, the pub etc, not a minutes peace. Hag the Nag.
  • Kiss - Ace (no homo)
    Marry - Ace (no homo)
    Kill - Everyone else that is not Ace

  • Kiss : Jeff
    Marry : Trapper 
    Kill : Laurie (doing my man Myers a solid, and retribution for every sandbagging aka every laurie)
  • Kiss Spirit bc she's hot (having severed limbs does not automatically make you ugly).
    Marry Huntress bc big strong Russian girl that can hunt and chop fire wood for our log cabin.
    Kill Doc bc f**k that *sshole quack.

  • @Rekin said:
    The Hag would be an absolute nightmare as a wife. She could teleport to home, the bathroom, your place of work, the pub etc, not a minutes peace. Hag the Nag.

    So true.

  • Poweas said:

    @Rekin said:
    The Hag would be an absolute nightmare as a wife. She could teleport to home, the bathroom, your place of work, the pub etc, not a minutes peace. Hag the Nag.

    So true.

    I am crying this is so hilariously true
  • Survivors:
    Kiss-Kate, she hot.
    Marry-Claudette, I don't need to worry about medicines.
    Kill-Ace, for some reason I don't like his smug face.

    Killers:
    Kiss-Julie and then run from Frank.
    Marry-Sally, same thing as Claudette plus I have a sweet spot for red heads.
    Kill-Michael, he's so ######### creepy

  • Surv:
    Kiss - Meg
    Marry - Kate
    Kill - ...Ace

    Killers:
    Kiss - Huntress
    Marry - Spirit
    Kill - Clown or Doctor

  • Kiss: Nea

    Marry: Claudette

    Kill: Spirit (with fire, lots of fire, and maybe a shovel.)

  • Kiss: Leatherface because he has two sets of lips.

    Marry: Plague because she'll throw up in my mouth.

    Kill: Nea. Not because I wanted to. it was supposed to be originally Laurie, but Nea snuck up behind me and scared the crap outta me.

  • killer

    Kiss: wraith, he seems like he’s the nicest out of the killers

    marry: huntress, strong Russian lady must I say more

    kill: clown, he is just straight annoying either that dry laugh

    survivor:

    kiss: nea, she’s my main

    Marry: jake, Man knows what he’s doing because he’s a survivalist

    kill; Dwight, he just lame