Killer based game
Hi, I've been playing for a little over a year now. And I think we could use a few killer nerfs. I mean just today we had Wraith as a killer who was invisible, had no heart beat and the wailing bell was also silent. So how could we compete that ?
And lately playing against Animatronic, if the doors are supposed to be placed randomly, how come they are always withing few meters of generators ?
And I think one nice nefr would be that killer could not drop from heights when carrying a survivor, and/or that hooks could be disabled after unhooking for a 10 seconds maybe ? And also that wiggling could even once have a chance of succeeding. I have never been able to wiggle of even how far the killer has gone, the hooks are too close.
Happy new year yall ! See u in games :)
-Jonskipupu
Comments
Sounds like normal Wraith and he is not anyway strong killer in this game to nerf him would be just pointless.
No they are meant to spawn next to the gens thats how its designed there is no randomness involved in the door spawns and they are meant to spawn on the closest chest spawn of each gen.
1st point: There is no point to limit killers movement options as even currently some areas you can abuse distance to a hook and if they could not drop down there would be tons of areas where hooking a survivor would come impossible.
2nd point: So you really want the killer to keep chasing the unhooked after they down the one unhooking as they can't hook them because hook would be blocked.
3rd point: Wiggling works fine its not meant to be anything else than mechanic that forces killers to hook survivors faster and not carry them half a map. If they are too greedy they pay of it with survivor wiggling off.