I think we should get a guaranteed wiggle
I have The issue often being tunneled, And I think a good way to combat that is that if someone is hooked twice in a row they should get a guarantee wiggle.
I have The issue often being tunneled, And I think a good way to combat that is that if someone is hooked twice in a row they should get a guarantee wiggle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just wait like a week and Decisive Strike will be free.
This is basically asking for a basekit Decisive Strike that doesn't have a skill check, duration, or any downsides.
If this ever becomes a thing, the game will die. Straight up.