No Dev Update Today?

You'd think with the PTB being tomorrow we'd have something to riot about right now

Comments

  • I was also expecting a dev stream today but I guess we're gonna get one early in the morning. Probably around 9-10AM CST I would assume.

  • looks like we’ll be going into the PTB completely blind tomorrow. it’s been a hot minute since we’ve gone into a ptb without knowing about the upcoming changes.

  • Can't keep dodging forever, BHVR

    1000001861.jpg

    I am insanely curious to see where we go from here.

  • I frequent 3 different platforms that BHVR updates from and it seems like they are in no hurry to update any of them most of the time. The one I visit the most still hasn't even announced what characters are coming out tomorrow. At this point, I only hear about things if they post a official video about it on their YouTube channel.

  • I imagine they will do a stream before the ptb goes live tomorrow. So thats more than likely why they are quiet.

  • I'm really hoping Demo gets at least an addon pass

  • @Shroompy said:

    You'd think with the PTB being tomorrow we'd have something to riot about right now

    Excellent question. Normally, there'd be a post about it at least. Could be that during the holiday break, there hasn't been much time yet to go through all the details.

  • @CensingBug said:

    I frequent 3 different platforms that BHVR updates from and it seems like they are in no hurry to update any of them most of the time. The one I visit the most still hasn't even announced what characters are coming out tomorrow. At this point, I only hear about things if they post a official video about it on their YouTube channel.

    Theyve already revealed that Dustin and Eleven are the new Survivors, with Eddie and Robin (Scoops Ahoy outfit from S3) as legendaries

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4042824#Comment_4042824

    Theyve already revealed that Dustin and Eleven are the new Survivors, with Eddie and Robin (Scoops Ahoy outfit from S3) as legendaries

    I already found out from the video that dropped Dec. 25. I'm just pointing out that they aren't updating some of their media platforms.

  • Like they announced the chapter itself and the characters/legendaries. But i don't remember seeing any dates or them saying "we'll be livestreaming on ____ at __:__. Or anything.