Survey about feedback (Overall/Maps/Killers) from 52 players from Thailand.

Hello BHVR and the Developer Team. Happy New Year 2026.

Hope dbd have a good year.

I’m JohnVelma. I’m in the Creator Program from Thailand. https://www.youtube.com/@JohnVelma

I made this survey to help you about killers balance and maps. My survey has 52 Thai players to join this survey.

I apologize that the number of players who filled out the survey might be a bit low. However, this may still indicate something. That is, Thai players don’t tend to participate in surveys very much. Even my survey which was available in both Thai and English and had only a few questions didn’t get many responses from Thai players. So a long, English only BHVR survey with more than 60 questions likely had very few Thai participants.

Start : Basic Question.

Total survey respondents: 52
Killer mains: 7
Survivor mains: 7
Players who play both roles: 38

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

About maps for Survivor main : 7 players

5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

About maps for Killer main : 7 players

9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png

About maps for Players who play both roles : 38 (When play survivor)

13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png

About maps for Players who play both roles : 38 (When play killer)

17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png

Final Section : About Killer Balance.

45 players = killer main 7 + who play both roles 38

The top 10 Killers you think are already well balanced and don’t need any further adjustments.

21.png 22.png

Top 10 Killers you want to get buffed the most.

23.png 24.png

I know BHVR seems to really value statistics and numbers. Even though 52 respondents from Thailand may not be a very large number, I hope my survey can still provide some useful data for BHVR to take into consideration. Thank you.

Comments

  • Oh, I forgot to write this. I have another point I’d like to send as well: I want BHVR to consider allowing Killer players to toggle aim assist on or off in the game settings.

    Currently, if you want to disable aim assist, you have to press Win + R, type %appdata%, then go back to the AppData folder at the top, navigate to Local, then DeadByDaylight, then Saved > Config > WindowsClient. After that, right-click GameUserSettings, choose Edit with Notepad, press Ctrl + F, type Aim, and when you find Aim Assist, change True to False.

    Honestly, it might not be a very important issue. However, some highly skilled survivors take advantage of this by running loops while hugging the environment closely, exploiting aim assist so that the killer’s basic attack ends up hitting an object or the environment instead of the survivor.