Could this be right?
It says in the Krasue's power description that she is slightly faster while in head form but it feels slower to me. Trying to catch up to survivors around loops feels painful in head form. I know she has a dash when she attacks which is definitely faster. Could this be what they are referring to? Her leap over the pallets is also painfully slow as well. I mean I get it, it can't be as fast as the survivors but I feel it could be tweaked a bit.
Comments
She moves at 120% (4.8m/s) while in head form, the reason why it feels slower is probably due to the camera being so high up.
We sort of have this same effect with Victor and Wraith. Victor feels like he goes so much faster due to his height but him and Wraith (while cloaked) move at the same speed.
Its fov thing and third person camers which makes it seem she is slower but in reality she is faster.
Yes, but it’s not enough on its own. Her head form attack cant be used like a typical basic lunge attack. You’re supposed to use the flight power to close distance in the loop and curve around objects using the buffer frames which do not have any collision at the beginning of the lunge attack (somewhat similar to hillbilly curves but he has collision throughout)