There should be more Tags in the Forums
I feel like tags are a great way to compile information and suggestions, so I feel like we are heavily limited when the only tag options are "Killers," "Survivors," "Perks," and "Maps." I propose more tags to be added which would not only help us categorize but also the admins organize posts.
First and foremost, I feel like there has been a recent call for Quality of Life. So I think we should have a QoL tag for when we are suggesting such, as that might not play directly onto Killers or Survivors but rather the game as a whole (such as UI).
Another tag that could be added would be one for each killer as they are each unique and people may wish to suggest possible changes to specific killers. However, that would be a lot of Killer Tags being added (one for each killer), so maybe leaving it as Killers is fine. Though I feel like it would accurately represent what a post wants when there is a direct killer attached as a tag, such as "The Deathslinger". I would have also said this would be good for bug reporting but there is another system for that now.
On a related note, I have seen people coming up with their own killer powers here which is cool! So I feel like creating an "Killer Power" tag might be useful for both people that make original powers as well as those suggesting Power changes / reworks, as well as those asking about killer power functionality. Perhaps it could also just be "New Killer Power" to be more close to "community made power design."
That's about it, I'm sure there are other tag ideas but that's all I got for now. I personally think tags should be more specific though but I would love others to let me know.
Comments