Anyone else having these weirdly ranked games?

Been having killer games where the ranks are heavily skewed like this. Doesn't affect survivor games.

Been having killer games where the ranks are heavily skewed like this. Doesn't affect survivor games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always assumed that quickly filling lobbies is a priority over putting people of similar ranks together, which is btw not such a bad thing: I remember I didn't mind at all being pitted against higher rank players when I was new. You learn faster that way.
One thing bugs me much more: I don't know why, but the matchmaking algorithm often puts a full team of Japanese or Koreans in my lobbies. Makes no sense, I'm from Eastern Europe, so my ping with them is well over 300. I can't imagine why, you'd think location based filtering is the simplest thing. Quite annoying, really.
Ughhh this happens to me all the time! & once I reached red ranks, I started getting like.. rank 15 survivors in my lobby and I'd look like, 'I was WONDERING why they were all more potato-y than usual.'
Something like this never happened to me. But usually I have some SWF that have like two rank 2, one rank 6 and one rank 10 to go against lower rank killers
It's a miracle you even destroyed them. Good job.
You might want to cover the names, these forums have a rule against naming people.
Stuff like this happens if there are no other killers they can face. After some time, killers from other ranks are considered for matchmaking. Guess the killer population is dying slowly.
There's not enough Killers for them at their rank. I'm impressed that you managed to get a 3k. Games like that usually end in the Killer being dominated and getting either a 0k or a 1k.
Seems like people are started to get fed up with the current state of the game for Killers.
I've had rank 1 ones with low rank SWF buddies in my matches before but nothing like this, this game truly is amazing
I wish that this would have happened earlier and that BHVR did sth earlier, now im playing other stuff too^^
SWF !!! this feature broke the entire game.