Krause needs one and only buff
I refused myself to play more than 2 matches with Krause before the nerfs that she got, and I can say that I agree with some of them (like the immediate hit after infection). However, I need to point out that I play on consoles, ps5 more specifically, and I have struggled a lot with tentacle hits since the collision nerf that she got. She cannot slide through uneven round loops as easier as she used to do, and that hits disproportionately my ability to play her. I feel that I don’t have enough control on her movements, and most of the hits I have done were missed (hitting the pallet instead of the player right next to me).
I need to make it clear, so people don’t misunderstand or misrepresent my position. She needs a slight buff on her sliding ability through loops to be more viable after the series of nerfs that she got, specially, for console players that don’t have much sense control as players in a computer.
This playing difference not only applies to Krause, but she is the newest character that I bought with my money, and I really regret that I cannot play her by using her power because I am on console.
I am not asking to change anything else other than making her more comfortable to manage while using a controller, so casual players can have an incentive to even try her for more than 2 matches and give up after being stuck in a bunch of rubble with some invisible walls.
Comments