Just a thought lol

Idk if this would hurt or help my chances of decent players but I think if we are able to choose to cross play I think it would be cool if we could put on a age restriction of who we play with lol I swear sometimes im playing with brand new players or children lol

Comments

  • if there are children report them they shouldn't be playing the game at all

  • Age restrictions mean nothing. Can often end up playing with adults who act like entitled kids when things don't go their way in a match…

  • @Khastrx said:

    Age restrictions mean nothing. Can often end up playing with adults who act like entitled kids when things don't go their way in a match…

    Yeah, all one has to do is go on YT/Twitch to see numerous examples of fully formed adults acting like spoiled five year olds, sadly.