DBD Late at Night is special. What is wrong with Meg?

So, this just happened...

She was normal all match long before the snowball fight.

https://youtu.be/MSJAmNRILBI?si=AZKdHomZtEUnXagB

Comments

  • You or someone else hit her with snowball while she was inside a snowman. Its a bug the animation gets stuck in the jump animation when they jump in the snowman. I think it might only happen with the spawning in snowmen not those that you create yourself.

  • @Wezqu said:

    You or someone else hit her with snowball while she was inside a snowman. Its a bug the animation gets stuck in the jump animation when they jump in the snowman. I think it might only happen with the spawning in snowmen not those that you create yourself.

    Correct. If you see the Aura of other Survivors you see exactly that Aura when they jump into a Snowman shortly before their Aura disappears.

  • It's happened in a few of my matches. One guy I hit right as he jumped into a snowman and he was like this in the dying state. It also happens if you exit through the gates, uninjured, in a snowman.

    19b2a2fb7f648-screenshotUrl.jpg

    It's a pretty stellar bug.