Nintendo switch
I just bought dead by daylight on nintendo switch i really like the game but I am having issues once I put on cross-play can't play even though I went to settings to disable cross-play
I just bought dead by daylight on nintendo switch i really like the game but I am having issues once I put on cross-play can't play even though I went to settings to disable cross-play
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When you disable cross-play you only play with other people on Switch that have it off and it should be evident if you can't find matches there is nobody playing it off.