An idea for Lithe (Slight buff)
Hello, I think it would be nice to have a passive ability on LITHE (like balance landing), something like a 15% quicker vaulting ability (like bamboozle), but maybe only on medium and slow vaults.
Hello, I think it would be nice to have a passive ability on LITHE (like balance landing), something like a 15% quicker vaulting ability (like bamboozle), but maybe only on medium and slow vaults.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not like you're going to fast vault out of chase anyways.
No.
I don't think it needs extra vaulting speed, but I think it should be able to be activated when not in a chase.
Remove the "Only activates in a chase"
This will be a big buff
I'm fine with this. It would make it more consistent with the rest of the exhaustion perks.
Tbh 15% of faster vaulting through the windows is not really a big difference.