【skull merchant】Many places where Skull Merchant can't use her abilities
Sorry if there's already a similar topic.
There are many places where Skull Merchant can't place her drone. Can this be improved?
The reason is that, due to the drone's floating design, it can't be placed in places with low ceilings or near objects such as low trees.
I consider her a low-tier killer, and it's just too cruel that she can't even use her powers.It's ridiculous that only she can't use her abilities just because the low ceiling. And not just in unimportant places, but in places where she might be chasing survivors.
I have taken videos of the main locations and put them together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWabd09Q-Q&t=2s
I'm not saying anything unreasonable, I just wish she could at least use her ability freely.
I hope that her tragedy reaches the management team.
※I have also attached a video file just in case.
SM_drone_list_2.zip
Comments