Has anyone else been getting disconnected more often during events and is there a workaround?

I'm connected via ethernet and I was disconnected from three matches in a 2 hour period, and now have a 15 min ban.

It's really frustrating because this happened during the anniversary event too. And during that it happened on both ethernet and wifi.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game in case it was an issue with the files.

My internet connection itself is very stable and strong, and I don't have this issue as much normally. Although, relatedly, whenever I DO get disconnected during normal matches it's when I get downed — which makes me look like a loser (is there anything that would explain that happening? It's happened like five times that I can think of :'( …)

I guess I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue, and if anyone else has found a fix.

Comments

  • It's been a happening to me a lot during Bone Chill. I was disconnected from 2 out of 8 matches the other day. Loading in has been super slow too.

  • I dont want to its 100% a thing but you could get ddos from some cheater, back like year or two it was very common thing and it happened to me when I was winning as killer or survivors would like to have more fun with bully squad but I was coontering their tryes for saves so they ddosed me (I got kicked for no reason and from hud it said I dc but that couldnt be my problem and as to you it happened to me constantly someties even three times per eveningnor two), so you could got ddosed to because cheaters can do almost everything in DBD and gor this I believe you dont even need to have buyed cheats.